“How to Update to SmartEnd v7.0.0”
You need to know that any custom updates you have made by yourself will be deleted if you install this update.
1. Database Update
- Backup you Database to use it in case of any trouble.
- Download & Extract this file
- Import SQL file to your old DB from PhpMyAdmin
2. Project Files Update
- Backup all of your Project file to use it in case of any trouble.
- Replace all files by the new version except
- Rename this file "/core/storage/_installed" To "installed".
- Open your website, you may need to press "Ctrl+F5" to refresh website in your browser.
- After that you will need to go to dashboard >> Webmaster >> Site Sections >> Edit every section and add title for it.
- If you face any trouble, you can get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Go To Table of Contents