“How to Update to SmartEnd v8.6.1”
- You need to know that any custom updates you have made by yourself in files will be deleted if you install this update.
- You need to install update of version 8.1.0 first if your version is older than version 8.1.0.
- You need to install update of version 8.0.0 first if your version is older than version 8.0.0.
- You need to install update of version 7.0.0 first if your version is older than version 7.0.0.
1. Database Update
- Backup you Database to use it in case of any trouble.
- Download & Extract this file for DB SQL Updates.
- Import SQL file to your old DB from PhpMyAdmin.
2. Project Files Update
- Backup all of your Project file to use it in case of any trouble.
- Replace all files by the new version except
- Rename this file "/core/storage/_installed" To "installed".
- Open your website, you may need to press "Ctrl+F5" to refresh website in your browser.
- After update check new features and settings in your dashboard.
- Note: If you have updated translation don't replace "/core/resources/lang" folder. You can find the new language vars at the end of files, copy them to your language files.
- If you face any trouble, you can get in touch via email@example.com.
Go To Table of Contents