“How to Update to SmartEnd v8.0.0”
- You need to know that any custom updates you have made by yourself will be deleted if you install this update.
- You need to install update of version 7.0.0 first if your version is older than version 7.0.0.
1. Database Update
2. Project Files Update
- Backup all of your Project file to use it in case of any trouble.
- Replace all files by the new version except
- Rename this file "/core/storage/_installed" To "installed".
- Open your website, you may need to press "Ctrl+F5" to refresh website in your browser.
- After update check new features and settings in your dashboard.
- If you face any trouble, you can get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Go To Table of Contents